domingo, 3 de julio de 2011

All my tomorrows belong to you...

All my tomorrows
(Frank Sinatra)

Today I may not have a thing at all except for just a dream or two
Puede que hoy no tenga nada mas que un sueño o dos,

But I've got lots of plans for tomorrow and all my tomorrows belong to you
Pero tengo muchos planes para mañana y todos mis mañanas te pertenecen,

Right now it may not seem like spring at all, we're drifting and the laughs are few
Ahora no parece para nada primavera, estamos a la deriva y las risas son pocas...

But I've got rainbows planned for tomorrow, and all my tomorrows belong to you
Pero tengo arcoiris planeados para mañana y todos mis mañanas te pertenecen

No one knows better than I that luck keeps passing me by ... that's fate But with you there at my side, I'll soon be turning the tide ...
Nadie sabe mejor que yo que la suerte ha estado pasando de mi, eso es destino, pero contigo esta de mi lado, pronto cambiaremos el curso

just wait As long as I've got arms that cling at all, it's you that I'll be clinging to
Solo espera, mientras tenga brazos que se aferren, será a ti a lo que me aferrare,

And all the dreams I dream, beg, or borrow on some bright tomorrow they'll all come true
Y todos los sueños que sueño, ruego o pido prestados a un brillante mañana, todos serán realidad

And all my bright tomorrows belong to you
Y todos mis mañanas te pertenecen...

1 comentario:

DarkFashionPrincess dijo...

¡¡ Que bonita cancion !! >.< :3

Every day I wake up next to an angel more beautiful than words could say, They said it wouldn't work, but what did they know? 'Cause years have passed, but we still here today